Daily Prompt: There’s No Place Like Home. Moving. Not quite, just camping.
I wanted to follow up on my progress from last year to see how well I did. Some might even include this summer, but given the year I’ve had, you can’t blame me. 😉
1. Go Camping – CHECK. We did get to go camping for one weekend last summer. Though we didn’t get to do this again this summer, I think we’ll make up for it next year.
2. Have Garage Sale – CHECK. We got rid of quite a bit of stuff, so I’m pretty happy about that. All before I even knew we were moving to Hamilton.
3. Visit friend on Georgian Bay – CHECK. Got to go for a weekend, but didn’t get to see my friend. Need to check in on her this week.
4. Get Gainful Employment – So-so. Started my own consulting gig and I’m really enjoying it.
5. Complete 5 WordPress installs/clients – CHECK. Have done a couple of my own and most for clients. The biggest one is for the Malvern Red and Black Society, coming soon!
6. Post once a day on any of my three blogs – So-so. Getting better at it and it goes in waves.
7. Go on at least 3 dates (with the same person or different people) – FAIL. Dates? What are they? It’s a type of fruit isn’t it?
8. Get ready for September grading by training at least twice per week. – FAIL. Moving has put a bit of a damper on the training front. Getting better at taking a walk at night and doing training in the park.
9. Lose 10 pounds (would love 20, but lets start there). – CHECK AND FAIL. I lost about 20 pounds, but mostly due to CO poisoning. I think I might have put it back on by now.
10. Read 5 books off the bookshelf – CHECK. It took me a little longer, but I actually took up the 50 Book Challenge. Though I may have succeeded from my list here, I’m quite far behind on it.
Bonus: Visit a museum or gallery – CHECK. Went to the AGO for my birthday.
This is based on one of the topics presented in the PostADay2011 campaign: Make a top ten list of things to do this summer
1. Go Camping
2. Have Garage Sale
3. Visit friend on Georgian Bay
4. Get Gainful Employment
5. Complete 5 WordPress installs/clients
6. Post once a day on any of my three blogs
7. Go on at least 3 dates (with the same person or different people)
8. Get ready for September grading by training at least twice per week
9. Lose 10 pounds (would love 20, but lets start there)
10. Read 5 books off the bookshelf
Bonus: Visit a museum or gallery